ePropulsion I- Series
Electric Inboard Motor
The I series inboard engines integrates the five functional modules of motor, gearbox, motor controller, vehicle controller and thermal management system into a small space, greatly reducing the machine size and takes up 60% less space than typical combustion engine.
65% less weight than typical combustion engine and 30% lighter than electric inboard motor of similar range.
Easy to install
Internal wiring has been connected before delivery, greatly reducing the installation work and providing customers with an out-of-the-box experience.
Three models I - 10 ( 10 kW) I-20 ( 20 kW) I - 40 ( 40 kW)
• The I series supports ePropulsion ADAS system to improve the safety and reduce the complexity of driving for users.
• It centralises IMU and various sensors to make intelligent recognition and detection of vessel and equipment status.
• Advanced human-machine interaction system can actively recognize user's intention to operate intelligently.
• It supports NMEA 2000 communication and future expansions of ADAS.
• All modules use CAN Bus communication and are intelligently configured without complicated manual configuration. Easy for installation and future upgrades.
• High flexibility to allow different number of batteries to be selected according to different range requirements.
Safe and Reliable
• ePropulsionSmart System Architecture (eSSA) adopts modular design to enable users to choose different combinations of modules according to different scenarios and usage requirements.
•A complete fault diagnosis system: When equipment and parts fail, the system will identify and remind users through the smart display and cloud-based connectivity Service platform/application.
•A redundancy design: When the system recognizes that the equipment and parts are faulty, it will automatically shield and protect the processing to ensure that the boat can continue to run safely as much as possible.
The I- Series engines are easy to install and maintain
The integrated motor is convenient for customers to deploy.
High-reliability products onlv require a small amount of maintenance work.
The lubricating oil, water pump and other interfaces involved in the daily maintenance/inspection of the customer are all on the exterior surface, which is convenient for maintenance work.
Excellent HMI system, throttle, display panel
High-level corrosion protection
Waterproof to IP67
CE and FCC certification • RoHS Compliance
The E-throttle provides timely and precise control 5-inch color touch screen
Build on the State-of-Art eSSA
The I - series is underpinned by the ePropulsion Smart System Architecture (eSSA), a state-of-art solution combining Propulsion's most advanced hardware and software technology. eSSA takes the ECU as the core and integrates the electric drive system, interactive system, battery system and cloud into one. It features a smart and modular design to deliver a safe and reliable performance, and supports the integration of the ePropulsion Connectivity Service.
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery (LiFePO4)
Fully Compatible with ePropulsion Motors
Power the 96V 10kW to 40kW ePropulsion motors including the I-Series inboards.*
The built-in intelligent battery management system (BMS) is applied to provide maximum safety for the users.
Long Life Cycle
3,000 cycles at 80% DOD, the G102-100 powers your motors much longer than lead-acid batteries.**
3 times higher energy density and 70% less weight than lead- acid batteries.**
Easy to Install
Connectors can be installed with only ONE hand, and the battery saves wiring harness connection compared to series-parallel connection of battery.
All-metal housing is more reliable, weather resistant, impact resistant and drop proof.